Potato Chip Chicken Strips Recipe
Potato chips make everything better. These Potato Chip Chicken Strips are the perfect crispy dish to pair with any side of your choice. Easy to make and done in only 20 minutes, everyone will enjoy this different take on fried chicken! Serve with salsa for a great dipping option.
- 1 cup sour cream ($1.99 for Our Family Sour Cream 24oz.)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (12 ounces) potato chips, crushed (2 for $5 Ruffles Potato Chips in assorted varieties)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips ($4.99 for Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 2.5 lb. bag)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Salsa (2 for $4 of Pace Salsa in assorted varieties 16oz.)
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and seasonings. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with potato chips. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with salsa or sauce.
Freeze option: Transfer cooled chicken strips to an airtight container; freeze. To use, reheat chicken strips in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through.