Our Specials = One Amazing Chicken Quesadilla Recipe!
If you’ve had a chance to look at all of the things we have on special this week at Fresh Madison Market, you may have noticed a perfectly perfect meal hidden in there. Put them all together and you can easily create chicken quesadillas everyone will be talking about.
- Start with our juicy rotisserie chicken. We’ve already done the cooking, on special for just $4.00.
- A package of Our Family Shredded Cheese, two for $6.00!
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese, only $1.99 this week.
- Add some fresh jalapenos, on sale for $2.99/lb.
- The free container of Open Acres Salsa you got with your $15 purchase.
- All smooshed together between Azteca Tortillas, $1.69.
- In a large skillet, combine the chicken and salsa with optional green onions, and some of your favorite spices. We recommend about ¾ teaspoon of ground cumin, a little salt, and ½ teaspoon of dried oregano. Heat it for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brush one side of a tortilla with butter and put it on a lightly greased baking sheet. Put about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture over half of each tortilla and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Fold the plain side of the tortilla over the cheese and bake for about 10 minutes at 375 degrees, or until crisp.
- When everyone asks how you did it…you just tell them it was all on special at Fresh Madison Market!