Crockpot Little Smokies Recipe
Get ready for summer with these Crockpot Little Smokies. So full of flavor, you would never know they are made with just 4 simple ingredients! Similar to crockpot BBQ meatballs, these little smokies are easy to make and a great appetizer for game day. A “set it and forget it” kind of snack. It is guaranteed to be an instant hit with your guests!
- 28 ounces little smokies (2 for $5 of John Morrell Smokies, this week at Fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce ($1.89 for Kraft BBQ Sauce in assorted flavors, this week at Fresh)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (or grape jelly)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Stir together the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in the bottom of a crockpot. Add the little smokies and stir until coated.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until ready to serve.