Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat Recipe
Taco nights are the best nights! But how do you make taco nights even easier and better? This Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat meal takes only 3 key ingredients to fill your taco shells with deliciousness, all you need is an Instant Pot or Crock Pot. The key to great chicken tacos is simple—make really good chicken! This easy-to-make meal will have your whole family coming back for seconds and thirds.
- 12 oz tub of red salsa, preferably from the refrigerated section (3 for $5 of Our Family Salsa in assorted varieties, this week at Fresh)
- 1.5 lbs. of Boneless skinless chicken breast ($5.99 for a bag of Just Bare Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, this week at Fresh)
- 1/4 cup of homemade taco seasoning (or 1 package store bought (2 for $1 of Our Family Taco Seasoning in assorted varieties, this week at Fresh)
- Optional: Flour Tortillas for tacos (4 for $5 of Our Family Tortillas in assorted varieties, this week at Fresh)
- Add all ingredients to a Crock-Pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Shred the chicken and put back into the juices.
**Serve meat with your favorite taco or salad fixings.