Chicken Salad with Apples and Grapes Recipe
Chicken salad is one of those dish’s that turns out delicious every time. It can be made in so many different ways, with so many different simple ingredients, to please everyone’s taste buds. This Chicken Salad with Apples and Grapes recipe is not only refreshing, but you won’t be drowning in mayo and sour cream. Served with crackers or bread, this chicken salad recipe is great all year round!
- 6 cups chicken breast cooked
- 1 cup seedless grapes halved ($1.99 /lb. of Holiday Red Seedless Grapes this week)
- 1 cup of apples chopped (FREE item this week at Fresh)
- 1 cup celery chopped (99 cents per Celery this week)
- 1 cup bell pepper diced (optional) (2 for $4 of Red, Yellow or Orange Bell Peppers this week)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.