Chicken Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
This all-in-one chicken hash brown casserole is the perfect, easy family meal to prepare! A loaded hash brown bake is made of juicy, tender chicken, hash browns, sour and cream cheese as well as crispy bacon, YUM! This creamy dinner dish is loaded with flavor and easy to make when you’re having guests over. For a Mexican twist, replace the ranch seasoning with a packet of taco seasoning. The possibilities are endless with this quick, easy to make, flavorful dinner dish!
- 10 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter, melted (2 for $6 16oz. Our Family Butter in assorted varieties this week)
- ½ cup water
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (2 for $5 of 16-30oz. Our Family Hash browns/Onion Rings this week)
- 2 cups of chicken, chopped ($4.99 2.5lb of Open Acres Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts this week)
- Sliced green onion, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl stir together 1 cup of the cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, melted butter, water, ranch dressing mix and about ⅔ of the bacon, combine well. Stir in the cooked chicken and the hash browns. Spoon evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, evenly sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bacon. Bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with sliced green onions, optional.