Catering Menu (PDF)
All orders should be placed through the catering department either by calling (608)287-0000 or emailing [email protected]
- There may be menu limitations placed on orders less than 48 hour notice.
- Menus and Prices are subject to change.
- Prices do not include Wisconsin sales tax.
- Paper goods are supplied upon request for an additional charge.
- Custom menus are available upon request.
- Our chefs and planners will assist you with every detail, creating the perfect menu for your event.
- Many of our products contain or may come into contact with common allergens, including wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, egg, fish, and shellfish. Before placing your order, please inform your planner of any food allergies so special arrangements can be made prior to your event.
- Cancellations that are less than 48 hours in advance will be charged a cancellation fee. Caterings under $100.00 will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee and caterings over $100.00 will be charged $100.00 cancellation fee.