Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
Smoothies are a great way to refresh your body, especially first thing in the morning. What’s a better way than to start your day off with a beautifully bright and healthy smoothie? This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie recipe has only 3 base ingredients, with endless possibilities to add in your own additional flavors. No matter what time of the year it is, a healthy smoothie is a simple and easy way to get in your fruits and veggies for the day!
- 8 oz. vanilla almond milk, regular milk, or orange juice ($2.99 of Florida’s Natural Orange Juice this week at Fresh)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries ($5.99 for Our Family Fruit in assorted varieties this week at Fresh)
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (canned is fine) (2 for $5 Pineapple this week at Fresh)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop collagen
- a splash of vanilla extract
- a splash of lemon juice
- Place almond milk (or milk), strawberries, and pineapple in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If desired, add in one or more ad-ins listed above and pulse until combined.
- Spoon into two 12 -16oz. glasses.