Strawberry, Mango, and Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
Aloha! The summer is the perfect time for a cold, nutritious, and tropical smoothie. This Strawberry, Mango, and Pineapple smoothie is exactly what you need on a hot day. Made with just a few simple ingredients, the 5-star reviews are not lying. This smoothie is the perfect blend of delicious tropical flavors!
- 1 mango, skin removed, cut into 1-inch dice, frozen (4 for $3 for Mangos, this week at Fresh)
- 5 strawberries, stems removed, cut half, frozen
- 1 cup diced pineapple (3.99 for Organic Pineapple, this week at Fresh)
- 1 cup orange juice (2 for $6 of Florida’s Natural Orange Juice, this week at Fresh)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drink immediately.