Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie Recipe
August 31, 2020
Are you trying to make some healthier food options for yourself this summer? This Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie recipe is bright and refreshing with a blend of tropical flavors and tons of vitamins and minerals! Pineapple, mango, and banana give the flavor while the spinach gives the smoothie a bright green color (which you can’t even taste). With only 6 simple ingredients, this smoothie can be whipped up in a matter of minutes!
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
- 1/2 banana frozen
- 1 cup chopped mango ($4.99 for 16oz. of Mango Slices this week)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple (2 for $5 of Pineapple this week)
- 2 cups fresh spinach or kale (2 for $3 of 10oz. Dole Spinach this week)
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and serve. Pour in a glass and serve!