No-Bake Monster Cookie Protein Bites Recipe
Need a boost of energy that also tastes good? Look no further. These No-Bake Monster Cookie Protein Bites taste like cookie dough, but are packed with protein to keep you going all day long! Grab one when your running out the door for a healthy treat. This recipe is made with very simple ingredients. Add in your own flavors to customize to fit your taste buds.
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter or any nut butter ($3.99 of Our Family Peanut Butter in assorted varieties, this week at Fresh)
- 1/2 cup honey ($2.99 of Our Family Honey Bear this week at Fresh)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini m&m's
1. Place 1 cup of old fashioned oats in a blender or food processor and blend until it makes an oat flour.
2. Combine oat flour (made above) with the remaining 1 1/2 cups oats, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. This will be a little bit of a work out if you do it by hand. Fold in m&m's.
3. Make tablespoon sized dough balls and roll into balls! If the dough is too sticky you can refrigerate dough for 15 minutes before rolling!