Hummus Crusted Chicken Recipe
August 3, 2020
Some people mistake simplicity for laziness. Call it what you what but this simple, 3-Ingredient Hummus Crusted Chicken is a different take on chicken, paired great with any side dish to complete your meal. Seasoned Chicken Breasts + Hummus + Smoked Paprika come together to create chicken with dynamite flavor, with excellent nutritional value. With only 3 ingredients and 3 short steps, your family will be asking for seconds in no time!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, the thinner the better ($3.99 Just Bare Boneless Skinless Breast Fillets or Tenders 14-16 oz.)
- 1 container of your favorite hummus (Sabra Hummus – FREE item this week at Fresh with any $15 purchase)
- Smoked Paprika
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Spread a thin layer of hummus over seasoned chicken breast. Sprinkle hummus covered chicken generously with smoked paprika and then place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Cook chicken at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until center of chicken is no longer pink. Cooking times will vary based on size and thickness of the chicken.