Honey Mustard Pretzel Crusted Salmon Recipe
Summer is right around the corner and you need a dish that will put you right in the sunshine mood! This Honey Mustard Pretzel Crusted Salmon is simple to make but really elevates salmon with a salty pretzel crust and delicious tangy honey mustard sauce. Dot’s Pretzels are the FREE item this week at Fresh and the perfect flavorful pretzels for this dinner recipe! It’s a quick and easy dinner for the whole family. And the best part, it makes great leftovers for lunch the next day.
- 2 salmon fillets ($11.99 per lb. for Wild Caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon this week at Fresh)
- ¼ c. pretzels crushed (Bag of Dot’s Pretzels FREE this week at Fresh with a $25 purchase)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Skip this step if using the air fryer method!
- Remove salmon skin, if desired
- Coat both sides of salmon with olive oil and place in a baking dish or directly into the air fryer
- Crush pretzels Method 1: place pretzels in a Ziploc bag, use a wooden spoon to smash the pretzels. Method 2: place in food processor or blender, pulse until pretzels are crushed but not refined to a meal
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and crushed pretzel over salmon fillets
- Place salmon in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or cook for 10 minutes at 380 in the air fryer!
- While salmon is cooking, combine equal parts honey and Dijon in a small bowl. Whisk with fork until well combined.
- Once cooked, drizzle honey mustard over salmon, serve with vegetables of choice.