Green Detox Smoothie Recipe
A nice and especially safe way to cleanse and detox your body, maybe after all of the delicious holiday meals, is with this Green Detox Smoothie recipe! Dairy free, sugar free, gluten free, and best yet, uses the Fresh Madison free item of the week, Silk Almond Milk! If you’re feeling bloated after all of the Thanksgiving carbs, cleans all of the toxins out of your body with vegetables. This smoothie is not only healthy, but sweet and delicious, the natural way!
- 1 apple cored [green preferred] or 1 green pear
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup almond milk unsweetened (FREE item this week at Fresh – 64oz. Silk Almond Milk)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- 2 droppers liquid lemon stevia or plain
- Blend all ingredients in your high powdered blender until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Makes 24 ounces.