Greek Yogurt Berry Medley Smoothie Recipe
Looking for a quick and healthy breakfast-on-the-go meal? This Greek Yogurt Berry Medley Smoothie is loaded with 3 different berries, a ripe banana for natural sweetness, and oats to fill you up! It’s also a great post-workout drink. Just add your favorite protein powder into the ingredients and blend away. Having a delicious breakfast will make you excited to wake up in the mornings!
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries (2 for $6 for Driscoll Red Raspberries or Blackberries this week at Fresh)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (2 for $7 for a pint of Driscoll Blueberries this week at Fresh)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup Greek yogurt ($3.99 of Our Family Greek Yogurt in assorted varieties this week at Fresh)
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- Combine strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana, Greek yogurt, oats, agave and 1 cup ice in blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately.