Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe
This delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is not only easy to make but full of flavor! It is loaded with bacon pieces, chicken, melted cheese, and creamy ranch for the legendary flavor we all know and love. If you need something fun and easy to make for a date night, this homemade pizza recipe is perfect!
- 1 pound (550g) homemade pizza dough or store bought (2 for $3 of Fresh Pizza Dough this week)
- ⅔ cup (155ml) ranch dressing
- 3 cups (340g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cups (200g) chopped cooked chicken ($4.99 of Open Acres Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast this week)
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled (2 for $5 of Our Family Sliced Bacon this week)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roll out dough to about a 13-15 inch circle. Place on pizza pan.
- Top dough with ranch and spread to an even layer. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with chicken and bacon. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.