Baked Spaghetti Cakes
This week’s quick-n-ez recipe comes from Newman’s Own, and we think you’ll love this unique twist on an old favorite. Newman’s Own, a company formed by legendary actor Paul Newman, gives 100% of their profits to some fantastic charitable organizations. So, let’s do some good and eat well at the same time with Newman’s Baked Spaghetti Cakes.
Here’s all you’ll need:
· 1 pound Inspired Organic Spaghetti (on sale this week 2/$4)
· 1 jar Newman's Own® Tomato and Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce (also on sale, 2/$4)
· ¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta until al dente and heat up pasta sauce.
- Combine together in a pan and then drop circular 'cakes' of spaghetti onto a tin-foil-lined baking sheet. (They should fall into circles, but if not, twirl with a fork into a “cake.”)
- Top with parmesan cheese and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until slightly crispy.