Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin & Veggies Recipe
Strapped for time but want a nice meal? Check out this quick, yummy recipe ready in 35 minutes without too many dirty dishes! The Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin & Veggies one-pan meal includes healthy veggies, marinated pork and delectable bacon. Get into Fresh this week to take advantage of the deals on the big items.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin & Veggies
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- Total: 35 minutes
- Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin - Roasted Garlic & Herb ($6.99 Smithfield Marinated Tenderloins, this week at Fresh)
- 4 pieces of Sliced Bacon ($4.49 John Morrell Bacon, this week at Fresh)
- Asparagus ($2.99 Asparagus, this week at Fresh)
- Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1-2 tbsp of EVOO for drizzling (or olive oil)
- Garlic Powder [optional]
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Cut open and remove your Smithfield Fresh Pork from the package.
- Wrap 4 pieces of bacon around the tenderloin to completely cover it. Lay inside a glass baking dish.
- Wash and dry your Asparagus and Potatoes. Place around the outsides of the tenderloin in your glass baking dish.
- Drizzle vegetables with EVOO (or olive oil).
- Use salt, pepper, and garlic powder [optional] lightly on your veggies. No need to season the pork, it's already done for you!
- Bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees.