Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Spring is officially here! Impress your loved ones with this delicious Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for your Easter dinner. While the recipe includes only a few simple ingredients, this meal is a showstopper. Using an intense smoked bacon rather than regular bacon will provide a more intense smoky flavor to wow your guests and compliment the pork. They won’t stop coming back for more. Happy Easter!
- 5 slices Smoked Uncured Bacon (2 for $5 of Our Family Sliced Bacon in assorted varieties this week at Fresh)
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.) ($1.99 per lb. of Smithfield Boneless Pork Loin Roast this week at Fresh)
- ¼ tsp. cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar (2 for $3 of Our Family Baking Sugar in assorted varieties this week at Fresh)
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice
- 1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- Dash ground nutmeg
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- WRAP bacon around meat. Place in foil-lined pan sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper.
- BAKE 20 min. or until cooked to 135ºF. (I went to 145ºF.) Meanwhile, bring remaining ingredients to boil in saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- BRUSH meat with glaze using pastry brush. Bake 10 min. or until done ( at least 145ºF but I went to 165ºF.).
- To achieve a crispier bacon top, broil meat for 1 to 2 minutes or until desired crispiness. Cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 min. before slicing.