“Crack” Dip Recipe
Watch out, this super easy, cheesy bacon and ranch dip is extremely addicting! This “Crack” Dip recipe combines some simple ingredients for an irresistible flavor, perfect to enjoy during Game Day. Only 5 minutes to prepare and 2 hours to chill, include your favorite crackers, pretzels (Snack Factory Pretzel Crips 7.2oz bag is the free item this week at Fresh), or veggies.
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature (2 for $5 Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8oz. in assorted varieties this week at Fresh)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 oz packet dry ranch mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese ($1.89 for Crystal Farms Shredded or Chunk Cheese in assorted varieties this week at Fresh)
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon (2 for $7 John Morrell Bacon this week at Fresh)
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and ranch until smooth.
- Mix in the rest of ingredients and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers, pretzels, veggies or chips.