Potato Chip Pork Chop Recipe
Potato chips make the perfect mid-night snack to ease a craving. What about potato chips for dinner? This Potato Chip Pork Chop recipe is a delicious dish with flavor, crunchy texture and is never soggy! Take your pork chops to the next level. Ensure your children enjoy their dinner, and their favorite snack food at the same time.
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 ¼ teaspoons of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops ($2.99 /lb. Fresh All Natural Boneless Pork Loin Chops this week)
- ¼ cup of flour
- ¼ cup of buttermilk
- 1 egg ($2.99 of 12 ct. Full Circle Cage free Brown Eggs this week)
- 2 cups of potato chips, crushed (2 for $5 of Lay’s Chips in assorted varieties)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix in onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with the seasoning.
- Dredge the seasoned pork chops in the flour.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg and buttermilk together.
- Dip the flour-coated pork chops in the buttermilk and egg mixture.
- Dredge the pork chops in the potato chips and press the chops onto the chops.
- Place the coated pork chops on an over-safe, greased cooling rack placed on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, turning halfway through and until juices run clear.