Potato Chip Chicken Strips Recipe
The ultimate snack foods come together to create a one-of-a-kind meal! WOW your guests with a delicious Potato Chip Chicken Strip dinner. There’s no need for flour and egg here. Potato chips make the perfect crispy outer layer to juicy chicken strips. Pair it with your favorite fruit, vegetable, or even French Fries for those die hard potato lovers out there! A change from normal fried chicken, this dish delivers the perfect crunch that is seasoned to perfection! Cook up a dish everyone will be talking about with Potato Chip Chicken Strips!
- 1 cup sour cream (2/$4 of Daisy Sour Cream in assorted varieties this week)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (12 ounces) potato chips, crushed (2/$4 of Frito Lay Chips in assorted varieties this week)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips (24oz bag of Just Bare Seasoned Chicken Breasts for $4.99 this week)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Salsa, barbecue sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and seasonings. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with potato chips. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with salsa or sauce.
Freeze option: Transfer cooled chicken strips to an airtight container; freeze. To use, reheat chicken strips in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through.