Pepper Egg-in-a-Hole Recipe
The cutest egg you’ll ever see! This Pepper Egg-in-a-Hole recipe is a fun and easy way to enjoy your eggs. It only takes 10 minutes to prepare and you’ll be eating your peppers in no-time. Low-carbs and full on flavor, this is the perfect dish to enjoy for any meal at any time of the day!
- 4 bell peppers (assorted colors), tops and seeds removed (3 for $5 of Red, Yellow or Orange Bell Peppers this week at Fresh)
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped ($3.99 of Our Family Sliced Bacon this week at Fresh)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs (99 cents of Our Family Large Eggs this week)
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º. In each bell pepper half, add cheddar and cooked bacon. Crack an egg on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until whites are cooked and yolks slightly runny, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.