Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy Recipe
Nothing is better in the cold winter weather than a warm crock pot meal! This Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy recipe is perfect for the busy holiday season. Super easy to make, filled with flavor and made with only 3 ingredients, this will be your family’s new favorite comfort food! Whenever you are running late or just want to make something fast and delicious, this crock pot meal is the one to go to!
- 3 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts ($2.99 per lb. of Gold’n Plump Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – family pack, this week at fresh)
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup (89 cents for a can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup this week)
- 2 (0.87-oz) envelopes of chicken gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth, optional
- hot steamed rice
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Whisk together soup, gravy mix, and water (if using). Pour over chicken.
- Cover crock-pot and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Before serving break the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Serve over hot steamed rice.