Easiest Chicken Noodle Soup Ever
The talented people at Taste of Home offer up this super easy chicken noodle soup recipe for comfort on cold, cold days. You’ll need:
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
Combine the first 10 ingredients in a Dutch oven and bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
Enjoy! And stay warm with this delicious bowl of chicken noodle soup!