Cheesy Macaroni & Beef Skillet
What is better than macaroni and cheese? A beefy mac and cheese entrée prepared in a skillet! This quick and easy-to-make Cheesy Macaroni-Beef Skillet meal is perfect for the whole family! With just a 30-minute total preparation and cooking time, you’ll be enjoying your new favorite cheesy dish in no time. All you need is a few simple ingredients and you’ll be on your way to a deliciously prepared meal big enough for 6!
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef ($3.99 /lb. of 85% Ground Chuck this week)
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained (4 cans for $5 of an assorted variety of Hunt’s Tomatoes this week)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 pkg. (225 g) Macaroni and Cheese (Buy one, get one FREE of Our Family Macaroni & Cheese 5.5-7.25 oz. this week)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Light Mozza-Cheddar Cheese (2 for $5 of Crystal Farms Shredded or Chunk Cheese this week)
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes and water; cover. Bring to boil. Stir in Kraft Dinner; simmer, covered, on medium-low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Top with shredded cheese. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. or until shredded cheese is melted.